Saturday 26 November 2011

Where we live

Day after day passes by and often all we see is our house, our car and our office. A walk today in my neighbourhood enlightened me that there is so much natural beauty surrounding us. We need to take the time to step out and appreciate it.

I remember as a child rollerskating in the streets, playing hide and seek until well after dark. Now our fear seems to make us hide away in our holes. I wonder, if we all spent more time out on the streets together then there might be less to worry about.

I think it is time we took back our streets, prayed about our streets and took the time to enjoy them again.

So this Christmas, think about dusting off those old roller skates. Have fun, meet your neighbours. Have a blessed and safe Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment